STONE ART

 STONE ART

Art is a way of beautifying the look of a dull object & give it a beautiful perception. I tried to apply and personify this thought of painting on a sea beach stone.

Sea Beach stones can be a good paper weight because of its smooth texture, but people who are fond of decorating their house with beautiful artifacts, will not like to keep a dull looking beach stone in their house. This problem can be solved by painting on the smooth surface of a beach stone.

 Hence, it can be a wonderful idea to do some unique as well as interesting artwork on a sea beach stone & transform it into a wonderful designer paper weight which may enhance the interior decoration of your house.

In this art of mine, I have tried to glorify a piece of plain stone with folk art skills to reflect my imagination.

 I will be very eager to know your views regarding my artwork.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BORDERS OF INDIAN FOLK ART

MATSYA PURANA

MAYURA